Stanford Medical School Acceptance Rate-A choice in medical career starts with carefully selecting the appropriate program that best suits your demands. in choosing the best Stanford medical school, one may also have to consider their acceptance rate, tuition fees, etc.
|S/N||Name of School||Acceptance Rate||Tuition Fees|
|1||Harvard University||3.5 %||$61,535|
|2||University of California||3.3%||$51,916|
|3||Johns Hopkins University||5.3%||$57,2305|
|4||University of Arizona||1.9%||$71,2345|
|5||New York University||4.7%||$381.90|
|7||Baylor College of Medicine||4.7%||$32,823|
|8||Wake Forest University||2.7%||$49,225|
|10||University of North Carolina||3.0%||$48,564|
|11||University of Pennsylvaniaia||1.5%||$57,884|
|12||University of Pittsburgh||2.0%||$58,186|
|13||University of Michigan||4.6%||$58,186|| |
To stand a better chance of meeting the requirements of Stanford Medical School Acceptance Rate, you must meet up with the following;
- Applicants are considered for admission to Stanford Medicine without regard to their country of origin.
- Eligible applicants include U.S. citizens, permanent U.S. residents holding a valid student visa, individuals who have been granted Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services at the time of application, undocumented students, and international students.
- International Students must have studied for at least one academic year at an accredited college or university in the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom prior to applying for admission.
- Applicants must have earned a Bachelors degree at an accredited college or university by the time of anticipated matriculation.
- The Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) is required. The oldest MCAT considered is 4 years prior to the anticipated matriculation (August).
Was this helpful?…
Please, let’s know by sharing your opinion, using the comments box below, and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms.