Applications are currently invited for suitably qualified applicants to apply for Levine Scholarship Program 2020-2021. this scholarship channels its effort towards discovering high school seniors, who are brilliant and committed to carrying out a transformative college experience.
The scholarship program provides a comprehensive student experience that integrates classroom, extracurricular, community participation and leadership roles over a four-year period.
The sum value of this four-year package is $121,000 for in-state students and $166,000 for out-of-state students.
- A four-year scholarship including full tuition, room, board, and mandatory fees
- Four summers of experiences to develop leadership strengths and social awareness
- Access to an $8,000 service grant to support the Scholar’s work in the community
- outstanding lectures handled by national and community leaders
Eligibility/requirements For Levine Scholarship program 2020-2021
However, to be eligible for the Scholarship program, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- Students must be applicants for freshman enrolment at UNC Charlotte in an undergraduate program for the fall term immediately following their high school graduation.
- They must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Students must demonstrate a commitment to community service, hold an academic record that reflects a sustained passion for knowledge,
- and possess a capacity for ethical leadership that elevates fellow students to a higher standard.
- While there are no minimum SAT, ACT or grade point averages to apply for the Levine Scholarship, students must pass academically and show evidence of experience, motivation, and dedication toward the ideals of the program.
- Successful applicants will likely have a GDP of 3.6 – 4.0 ) and score1300 – 2400 on the three combined sections of the old SAT or a 28 – 34 on the ACT composite.
How to Apply
For information on students nomination, application process and submission of online recommendations, prospective students have to see the scholarship site.
Was this helpful?…..
|August 2019||The Levine Scholars Program sends nomination information to schools in North Carolina and select out-of-state high schools.|
|August 15, 2019||The nomination form is available online for high school counselors and college advisors.|
|October 8, 2019||Deadline for school counselors to nominate students for the Levine Scholars Program.|
|November 1, 2019||Deadline for nominees to submit a complete freshman admissions application to UNC Charlotte Undergraduate Admissions. The application, application fee or approved fee waiver, official high school transcript and official SAT and/or ACT scores must be received by this date.|
|November 8, 2019||Deadline for nominees to complete the Levine Scholars supplemental application through the online portal. All recommendations must also be submitted online by this date.|
|November 25, 2019||Semifinalists and all other applicants are notified of their status through the Levine Scholars portal.|
|January 2, 2020||Finalists and all other applicants are notified of their status through the Levine Scholars portal.|
|February 09-10, 2020||Levine Scholars Finalist Program|
|April 15, 2020||Deadline for recipients to notify the Levine Scholars office of acceptances of scholarship offers.|
Meanwhile, let’s know by sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms.