Leiden university scholarships-Applicants who suitably qualified are invited to apply for Leiden university scholarships offered to NON-EU/EEA Students enrolling in laden university programs or excellent students from all nationalities.
Leiden University was founded in 1575 and is one of Europe’s leading international research universities. It has seven faculties in the arts, humanities, and sciences, spread over locations in Leiden and The Hague. The University has over 6,700 staff members and 29,520 students. The motto of the University is ‘Praesidium Libertatis’ – Bastion of Freedom.
The Leiden university program has 3 Benefits:
- € 10.000 of the tuition fee
- € 15.000 of the tuition fee
- Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee
Eligibility/Requirements For Leiden university scholarships
- Students must have achieved excellent academic results in their previous study program (s), which must be relevant to the Master’s program for which they are applying.
- As an indication, the student is amongst the top 10% of graduates in his/her previous study program. Note that
- Proof of ranking is not required – this information is purely to indicate the level of competitiveness.
Applicants must have a non EEA* passport and may not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
How to Apply For Leiden university scholarships
You must first apply online for admissions to a Master’s program at Leiden University. In your application, you must indicate clearly that you would like to apply for the LExS scholarship and upload your letter of motivation for the LExS scholarship on the scholarship page. The deadline for programs starting in February is 1 October 2019 while programs starting in September have a deadline of 10 February (exception – LLM Advanced Studies programs: 1 March)
Was this helpful?…
Please, let’s know by sharing your opinion on Leiden university scholarships, using the comments box below, and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms.