How to login to university of Ottawa portal-Are you are a student of university of Ottawa? Are you finding it very difficult to login to your school portal?
We have carefully and extensively answered this your question in this article by carefully providing a piece of detailed information on how to login to university of Ottawa portal
Are you are unable to access your account? probably because you have you forgotten your password, we have provided you with a direct link to enable you to get a new password and recover your account with just some clicks away.
The University of Ottawa, which has its abbreviations as Uottawa or U of O is a prestigious public research institution located in Ottawa Ontario Canada. The prestigious knowledge impacting institution has been in existence ever since 1846, it is the largest English-French (bilingual) university in the world.
However, tudents who graduate from the University of Ottawa has 97 percent chances on the average to become gainfully employed, which contribute immensely to the growth of research studies and several benefits to the economy of the country.
All you need to do is to make sure you attentively follow the guidelines provided in this article.
How to login to university of Ottawa portal
- First, enter the portal address of the school
- Click on UoZone at the login section at the top right side
- Carefully enter your username and password
- Then click on login to access your account.
Alternatively, if you have forgotten your password or you wish to change your password, No worries, as we are going to take you by the hand and provide you with a complete step by step guide on how to fix your account and ensure you gain access to it.
How to login to university of Ottawa portal and change or reset your password
Meanwhile, if you want to change your password or reset your password, maybe for security reasons. to actually do this, there are two methods available;
- Method 1: uoAccess account self-serve tool
- Method 2: Call the Service Desk
Method 1: uoAccess account self-serve tool
Have you Forgotten your password?
- Enter the portal address of the school
- Open the login section and enter your uoAccess ID
- Then on the forgotten password to reset your account
Want to change your password?
- Click on the Account self-serve page in your web browser.
- Login using your uoAccess credentials
- Click on the Change Password link, Carefully the follow steps to change your password successfully.
Method 2: Call the Service Desk
This method of password resetting is done by Calling the Service Desk, at 613-562-5800 ext. 6555 during business hours, to request a password reset.