Glasgow Caledonian University Master of Public Health Scholarship in UK, 2019-2020-University is offering Master of Public Health Scholarship commencing in January 2019. Scholarships are available for only International students.
This is an outstanding, inclusive and forward-looking university that is committed to its social goal, to promote the common good. We have become an international centre of excellence in higher education. Promoting employability and global citizenship in our graduates. We win awards for our support and commitment to the student experience, whilst delivering innovation through our world-class research in key areas of strength.
- Applications Deadline: November 18, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programs.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Public Health.
- Scholarship Award: You can receive a scholarship of £4,500 which will be deducted from tuition fees.
- Nationality: The studentships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, applicants must,
- Be International students
- Have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Must hold an offer of study with GCU before applying or the application will be rejected
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to another academic session.
- You must be able to cover the balance of your tuition costs and your living costs in line with the UKVI requirements when applying for a Visa.
Benefits of Glasgow Caledonian University Master of Public Health; You can receive a scholarship of £4,500 which will be deducted from tuition fees.
How to Apply
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: November 18, 2018
Was this post helpful to you?….
Please, let’s know by sharing you opinion on Glasgow Caledonian University Master Public Health Scholarship, using the comments box below, and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms.