Glasgow Caledonian University Master of Public Health Scholarship in UK, 2019-2020- The Glasgow Caledonian University is offering Master of Public Health Scholarship commencing in January 2019. Scholarships are available for only International students.
Glasgow Caledonian University is an outstanding, inclusive and forward-looking university that is committed to its social goal, to promote the common good. We have become an international centre of excellence in higher education. Promoting employability and global citizenship in our graduates. We win awards for our support and commitment to the student experience, whilst delivering innovation through our world-class research in key areas of strength.
Eligibility/Requirement for Glasgow Caledonian University Master of Public Health Scholarship;
To be eligible, applicants must,
- Be International students
- Have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Must hold an offer of study with GCU before applying or the application will be rejected
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to another academic session.
- You must be able to cover the balance of your tuition costs and your living costs in line with the UKVI requirements when applying for a Visa.
Benefits of Glasgow Caledonian University Master of Public Health; You can receive a scholarship of £4,500 which will be deducted from tuition fees.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: November 18, 2018
For comments on Glasgow Caledonian University Master Public Health Scholarship use the box.