Application are invited for suitably qualified U.s and non- U.S citizen to apply for Fulbright Scholarship India. Led by the United States government in partnership with more than 160 countries worldwide, the Fulbright Program offers international educational and cultural exchange programs for passionate and accomplished students, scholars, artists, teachers, and professionals of all backgrounds to study, teach, or pursue important research and professional projects.
The candidates selected for one of the Fulbright Fellowships get rewarded with financial assistance in terms of tuition fees, living costs, airfare, etc.
To be eligible the Candidates must;
- Be a responsible citizen who has full and fair knowledge of Indian culture and civilization as it would help in the promotion of friendship and understanding between the people of India and the United States.
- Have acquired a high level of academic/professional achievements.
- Be proficient in the English language. He/she may need to take English language proficiency test TOEFL.
- Appear in person for the interview test, if selected, at the USIEF office in New Delhi.
- Inform USIEF in advance if he/she needs to travel abroad (for example, the conference) during the application cycle of a particular year.
- Be eligible for leave if he/she is employed.
- Be in good health.
- Be applying for or holding permanent residence in the US.
- The candidate needs to give an undertaking which states that he/she would return to India after the completion of the fellowship.
- Those candidates are given preference who do not have any extensive recent US experience.
Meanwhile, the above-mentioned credentials, each Fulbright program has certain requirements that the candidates applying need to fulfill. Click on this Link for more information on Fulbright Scholarship India Requirements
Post-Doctoral Fellow Awards:
Post-Doctoral Fellow (All Disciplines)
Research, Teaching, Teaching/Research
Open to academics in all disciplines who have received their Ph.D. in the last five years
How to Apply
Applicants are Strongly advised consulting in advance the websites of each of the scholarships Programmes. There you will find all necessary information including the Application process, Requirements, the content of the course, its structure, the scholarship amounts e.t.c
Application Deadline: August 29, 2019
Was this helpful?…
Please, let’s know by sharing your opinion on Fulbright Scholarship India For U.S & NON-US Students, using the comments box below, and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms.