Entrance Scholarship at Concordia University of Edmonton, Canada, 2019-Are you looking for financial assistance to enable you further your education? the Concordia University of Edmonton is inviting applications for international Canadian University Of Edmonton before the closing date. They offer a multitude of services to support your academic and personal success. Most services are conveniently situated in the student’s success center and providing a one-stop shop for everything from residence, counseling e.t.c
CUE is a boutique university, small enough that every student is essential yet large enough for a global outlook. In and out of our classrooms and lecture halls, we translate what we learn into extraordinary hands-on experiences.
Eligibility/Requirements Of Scholarship at Concordia University of Edmonton,
To become eligible for University Entrance Scholarships applicants must be:
- Applicants who enrolled in a post-secondary institution after the completion of high school are not eligible.
- Enrolled in a degree program in Arts, Management or Science.
- Registered in a minimum of 80% of a full course load (12 credits) in each semester. Recipients whose registration drops below the required 80% minimum will immediately forfeit their scholarship.
- Entering their first-year of post-secondary study directly from high school. Concordia will also consider applicants who have:
- Taken time off between high school and post-secondary studies.
- Completed university-level credits while in high school.
- Attended a non-accredited program at a post-secondary institution and earned 9 or fewer transfer credits
Eligible Countries: International and Canadian Students can apply for these scholarships.
The University Entrance Scholarship program provides guaranteed renewable scholarships to high school students who present a minimum award average of 75%. Scholarships vary in value according to the applicant’s award average.
How to Apply For Scholarship at the Concordia University of Edmonton.
There is no separate application required. Concordia identifies eligible students through the admission process, choosing from those who submit their admission Application Forms and final (interim) high school transcripts before April 1st.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
For question on Entrance Scholarship at the Concordia University of Edmonton, Canada, 2019, use the comment box below.