Chinese Government is delighted t invited international students to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship. The scholarship is now open for international students to apply for CSC scholarships in Chinese Universities. Complete online application for Chinese scholarship can be launched using an online application system.
Chinese Government Scholarship Program is established by the Ministry of Education of P.R. China (hereinafter referred to as MOE) in accordance with educational exchange agreements or understandings reached between the Chinese government and the governments of other countries, organizations, education institutions and relevant international organizations to provide both full scholarships and partial scholarships to international students and scholars.
- The Bilateral Program provides both full scholarships and partial scholarships.
Master and Ph.D. programs (Linguistic programs are not included) Tuition, accommodation and monthly living expenses.
- Full Scholarship
A. Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus;
b. Living allowance;
Eligibility/Requirements For Chinese Government Scholarship.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40
when applying for doctoral programs;
- be under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs.
How to Apply For Chinese Government Scholarship
- To apply through Jiangsu University Online Application System.
- To receive the admission letter after qualification selection from JU. The admission notice will be the same as self-fund students’, but the application fee is unnecessary to pay.
- To register and finish the online application at the CSC online Application system (http://laihua.csc.edu.cn);
- To post all notarized hard copies to us (Applying for CSC scholarship only), including
-CSC application forms;
-Copy of passport (the photo page);
-Copy of your final degree transcript;
-Copy of your final degree certificate;
-English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries);
-Family financial statement;
To apply at the local Chinese Embassy/Consulate
- Get a CSC sponsorship letter (Check Attachment 1) from local Chinese embassy/consulate after candidate selection process organized by them.
- Get an admission letter from Jiangsu University through an online application system (http://admission.ujs.edu.cn).
- Inform the embassy that you have been admitted by JU. The admission notice will be the same as self-fund students’, but the application fee is unnecessary to pay.
- Register and finish the online application at the CSC online Application system (http://laihua.csc.edu.cn), and send a hard copy of a completed application Form to the embassy.
- Make sure to type in the correct Agency Number, because different embassies/consulates have different agency number. Agency number of Jiangsu University is 10299.
Application deadline: Starts March 10 and April 10, 2020.
Was this helpful?…
please, let us know your contribution, by using the comments box below, and also remember to share on your various social media platforms.