Application for China Government Scholarship are for suitably qualified international students. The program offered by Ministry of Education to support Chinese Universities to enroll outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in china.
Meanwhile, China Government Scholarship is also awarded by china Scholarship Council through ministry of commerce of the People’s Republic of China to Further strengthen the communication and cooperation between china and other countries as well as to develop potentials for developing countries.
The Chinese University Program provides full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend and comprehensive medical insurance for entire duration of study. Some students assume the best way to get the full scholarship is applying to as many universities as possible in Chinese Government Scholarship.
To be eligible you must;
- be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs;
- be under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs.
How to apply
For full application procedure for China Government Scholarship, click here
China Scholarship Council confirms the candidates’ application and send admission letters to the Embassy. Scholarship winners will get Email notice to get the admission letter and JW201 visa form at the Embassy and prepare for studying in China.
Was this helpful?…
please, lets know your contribution on China Government Scholarship, by using the comments box below, and also remember to share on your various social media platforms.