Applications are invited for suitably qualified high school students to apply for Chegg scholarships. The scholarship platform is offering $1,000 Monthly Scholarship for currently enrolled U.S. high school students who are at least 16 years of age.
The scholarship is also available for students who are enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States. The Contest is governed by United States law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Chegg is an American education technology company based in Santa Clara, California, and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG. As the leading student-first connected learning platform in the state, Chegg’s Student Hub makes higher education more affordable and more accessible, all while improving student outcomes within the duration of the study.
Scholarship Benefits For Chegg scholarships
An award amount of $1000 scholarship for each contest will be given to the winning candidate. Each month has a separate contest.
Eligibility|Requirements For Chegg scholarships
To be eligible Applicants must be;
- At least 16 years of age
- Currently enrolled in high school or an accredited college or university in the united states, as listed in the U.S.
- Department of education website, available at http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/search.aspx
- Registered Chegg users who have filled out the entry form at http://www.chegg.com/scholarships/chegg-1000-monthly-scholarship-july-2019/apply
- Scholarships are not paid to schools outside the United States
- The contest is void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Entries must be from individuals only, groups, organizations and multiple-party entries are not eligible
- Employees of Chegg inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, judges, and members of the immediate family or household of each are not eligible. Immediate family members include parents, siblings or any person residing in the same household as the employee
How to Apply
However, to apply for the Chegg scholarships, the candidates must Sign up. Students with a Chegg profile must first log in to Chegg, then fill out the entry at http://www.chegg.com/scholarships/chegg-1000-monthly-scholarship-august-2020/apply by answering the following question.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
Was this helpful?…
Please, let’s know by sharing your opinion on Chegg scholarships | $1,000 Monthly Chegg scholarships, using the comments box below, and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms.