Brussels School of International Studies Scholarship at University of Kent in UK, 2019- The School of International Studies Scholarship is open to UK, EU and overseas fee-paying students that is provided by the University of Kent. For this scholarship, candidates must hold a good Honors degree or a Master’s degree (merit or distinction) in a relevant subject or it’s equivalent.
The Brussels School of International Studies is looking for the brightest and best students, who will become ambassadors for BSIS in the future. The scholarship award approximately €130,000 worth of scholarships each year.
The University of Kent is ideally positioned to serve as a European gateway to the wider world. Kent is the only UK University to have specialist postgraduate centers in four European capital cities: Athens, Brussels, Paris, and Rome.
Eligibility/Requirements for Brussels School of International Studies
- Applicants should be holding an offer to study at the Brussels School of International Studies, for any of the MA or LLM degrees.
- Applicants should hold or be expecting a first degree with the equivalent of a first class honours degree or a GPA of greater than 3.5 on the American system (or equivalent).
- Open to UK, EU and overseas fee-paying applicants.
- Open to full-time students only.
How to Apply for Brussels School of International Studies
To apply, you’ll need to:
- Candidates should initially apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s research scholarships (http://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/search/FNADVICECH02).
- Once these have been awarded, reserve candidates will be considered for a fee-waiver scholarship.
Applications Open: 01 February 2019
Applications Close: 10 April 2019
For Students resuming in September 2019
Applications Open: 01 October 2019
Applications Close: 10 November 2019
For Comments on Brussels School of International Studies, use the box