Apply phi theta kappa scholarships 2019- Phi Theta Kappa is the official Honors Society for two-year colleges. It is separate from the Honors Program, though many students are members of both organizations. Students are automatically invited to join Phi Theta Kappa during the semester after they have completed 12 credit hours at Harper with a 3.5 GPA or higher. This invitation will contain a unique code that will allow you to go online and accept your invitation to membership. Please note that there is a one-time fee for joining this organization.
Benefits of phi theta kappa scholarships
Some of the other benefits of becoming a Phi Theta Kappa member include:
- Travel to regional and national meetings
- Obtaining professional and educational skills
- Building friendships and relationships across campus and the nation
- Access to several transfer scholarship opportunities
- Become eligible for the Harper College Honors Program
- Participation in chapter projects and service activities
Eligibility/Requirementys for phi theta kappa scholarships
- 3.5 cumulative transfer GPA
- Must be enrolled full time
- Must be a member of Phi Theta Kappa
- Must be currently attending a two year college and transferring to NAU (no break in enrollment between schools)
- Arizona residents and non-residents
Complete the a Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship Application. Attach verification of Phi Theta Kappa membership and submit community college unofficial transcripts to the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship Application.
For comments on phi theta kappa scholarships, use the box.