Apply Fully Covered Swedish Institute Management Program Africa, 2019-Are you going to make changes? Do you want to be a part of the business network of emerging one of the leaders? Join the Swedish Institute Management Program for a new view on sustainable success through responsible leadership and sustainable business.
This program is open to the citizen and resident of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia who are between the ages 25-45 years old (born 1974 – 1994).
The mission of the Swedish Institute Management Program (SIMP) is to lead a change for responsible leadership and sustainable business practices. The program challenges the traditional approaches to do business and it detects how business and people can be focused on the global economy.
Benefits of Swedish Institute Management Program Africa, 2019
Swedish Institute Management Program
- Increased leadership competence
- Insights into business cases in Sweden, one of the leading countries in sustainable business practice
- A global network of leaders focused on sustainble business and responsible leadership
- Exchange of experience with prominent practitioners in business and in the public sector
- Increased knowledge about environmental, social and financial aspects of sustainable business.
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Flight tickets to and from Sweden
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the program
Eligibility/Requirements for Swedish Institute Management Program Africa, 2019
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Should aspire to make sustainability an integral part of your business strategy
- Should in a leading position within trade, industry or the public sector
- Must have the mandate to influence the business strategy for your organization
- You must fall between the ages of 25-45 years old (born 1974 – 1994)
- Yot should have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Must be a citizen and resident of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia
- Can take part in all parts of the program
- You should be willing to forward competences and knowledge you gain from the program
Application Procedure for Swedish Institute Management Program Africa, 2019
To apply Swedish Institute Management Program Africa, 2019 Create your application online in the application portal.
- Create your application online in the application portal.
- Save your application as a PDF
- Send your application together with your CV to email@example.com
Note: Before applying be informed that it takes about 60 min or more to finish the application form and there is no session saving possibility. Have a headshot photo ready for uploading at the end of the application.
Application Deadline: February 22, 2019
For Comments on Swedish Institute Management Program Africa, 2019 use the box.